By Nicola Bellomo,Pierre Degond,Eitan Tadmor
Read or Download Active Particles, Volume 1: Advances in Theory, Models, and Applications (Modeling and Simulation in Science, Engineering and Technology) PDF
Similar system theory books
This booklet introduces numerous challenge statements in classical optimum regulate, in optimum estimation and filtering, and in optimum keep an eye on issues of non-scalar-valued functionality standards. Many instance difficulties are solved thoroughly within the physique of the textual content. All chapter-end workouts are sketched within the appendix.
This monograph offers an easy and effective two-relay regulate set of rules for iteration of self-excited oscillations of a wanted amplitude and frequency in dynamic platforms. built by way of the authors, the two-relay controller contains relays switched via the suggestions bought from a linear or nonlinear approach, and represents a brand new method of the self-generation of periodic motions in underactuated mechanical structures.
Within the context of coupled-coordination regulate mechanisms, this e-book makes a speciality of the hold up robustness of consensus issues of asynchronously coupled and synchronously coupled consensus algorithms respectively. furthermore, confident consensus algorithms that tolerate higher communique delays are proposed in response to proposal of reimbursement.
This e-book provides the most recent in decision-making instruments, recommendations, and strategies for coverage makers to make use of in overcoming the demanding situations confronted by means of healthcare structures. With contributions from specialists world-wide, an array of healthcare administration versions, innovations, and integrative ideas are offered, drawing on econometric, procedure dynamics, and agent-based types in addition to cutting-edge empirical reviews.
- Applications of Chaos and Nonlinear Dynamics in Science and Engineering - Vol. 3 (Understanding Complex Systems)
- Passivity-Based Control and Estimation in Networked Robotics (Communications and Control Engineering)
- Decentralized Control of Complex Systems (Dover Books on Electrical Engineering)
- General Systems Theory: A Mathematical Approach (IFSR International Series on Systems Science and Engineering)
- Intelligent Control Systems: An Introduction with Examples (Applied Optimization, Volume 60)
- A Fuller Explanation: The Synergetic Geometry of R. Buckminster Fuller (Back-in-Action books)
Extra resources for Active Particles, Volume 1: Advances in Theory, Models, and Applications (Modeling and Simulation in Science, Engineering and Technology)
Active Particles, Volume 1: Advances in Theory, Models, and Applications (Modeling and Simulation in Science, Engineering and Technology) by Nicola Bellomo,Pierre Degond,Eitan Tadmor